Optibac Probiotic One Week Flat
This variant is currently sold out
- Each sachet provides 5 billion live cultures + 0.3g Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) - the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Contains 4 different friendly bacteria strains from the Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Lactococcus genera.
- Complements your natural gut bacteria.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required.
- Suitable from 4 years, including pregnant and breastfeeding women, vegetarians, and coeliacs.
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings often found in other food & drinks containing live cultures.
- Designed to be taken as a short term course over 7 consecutive days (1 sachet per day).
- Can be taken occasionally i.e. once a month, or on an ongoing basis.
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
Available to order in two pack sizes of 7 or 28 sachets.
Is One Week Flat suitable for both men and women?
Definitely! Friendly gut bacteria are not gender specific. This means that One Week Flat is suitable to be taken by everyone over the age of 4 years: women, men, and trans and non-binary people too!
How often should I take this friendly bacteria supplement?
It is recommended to take One Week Flat every day for at least one week. After that the rest is down to personal preference. One Week Flat can be used in the short term, as a week-long course for those who are looking for an affordable way to complement their natural gut bacteria every now and then. Equally, it can be used on an ongoing basis. There is no ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ way to take it.
What does One Week Flat taste of?
One Week Flat has a fairly ‘neutral’ taste and most people find it easy and pleasant to take. You may notice a slight natural sweetness which comes from the Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres, but you can rest assured that the supplement contains no added flavourings, sugar, or sweeteners.
I get bloated when I eat foods like dairy or gluten - can I take One Week Flat?
One Week Flat is gluten-free, so is fine to be taken by those with food-related bloating. It is also suitable to be taken by those with lactose intolerance1,2,3. This high-quality supplement contains 4 well-researched strains of friendly bacteria combined with 0.3g FOS fibres. Individual responses to a supplement can vary, but the majority of our customers get on well with this formulation, and purchase on a regular basis.
I'm on a calorie-restricted diet. Can I take One Week Flat?
One Week Flat contains just 7.72 calories per sachet, and 0g fat. Most of the carbohydrate in the supplement comes from the FOS fibres which are not digested, and therefore have almost no calorific content.