Prescription Service - Text and Collect
COVID-19 Pandemic - As we all adhere to COVID-19 restrictions, please note the following in relation to our Text and Collect Prescription Service:
- We operate a Prescription Ordering service via our Text & Collect number 087 6423882.
- Please give at least 24 hour's notice for non-urgent prescriptions.
- You cannot wait in the pharmacy while your prescription is being dispensed - please use our free car parking facility whist waiting and we will text you when your prescription is ready for collection.
- Ideally, please pay by card, by contactless where possible.
- If you need anything else from our retail shop, just give us a call on 094 9362780 with a list and we will put it together for you. You can either pay over the phone or pay when you collect.
- Don't forget, we also offer a FREE click & collect option on our website www.flynnspharmacy.ie
NOTE: These measures are to limit your face-to-face interaction in an effort to protect YOU, OUR PHARMACY TEAM and the MOST VULNERABLE PATIENTS in our community.
NOTE: Following advice from the HSE, we will not be filling more than one month of any individual prescription at a time.