Optibac Probiotic For Women
This variant is currently sold out
Who is Optibac For Women for?
For women of all ages, including teenagers, pregnant women, older women and anyone who feels they could benefit. Highly researched friendly bacteria strains found in the vaginal and urinary tract, scientifically trialled and shown to survive to reach the vagina alive.
- Trusted, multi-strain supplement - the most clinically studied friendly bacteria strains specifically for women, and proven to survive to reach the vagina.
- The vaginal microbiome is different to that of the gut so it’s important to choose specialist friendly bacteria.
- With the world-renowned combination of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1® & Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, and now also with Lactobacillus paracasei F-19®.
- This supplement contains strains which are natural to the vaginal tract and proven to reach the intimate area. It is designed to complement the vaginal flora and is for anyone who feels they could benefit.
- Scientifically proven: backed by over 25 studies and 30 years of research showing safety & quality.
- The friendly bacteria combination of L. rhamnosus GR-1® and L. reuteri RC-14® has been extensively researched in thousands of women around the world.
- Can be taken alone or alongside other supplements like cranberry, natural anti-bacterials and anti-fungals.
- 2.5 billion live cultures per serving, guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Easy-to-take capsule, recommended for daily use.
- Winner of 2019 Your Healthy Living Award.
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
What are live cultures for women?
For most health issues, gender isn’t a consideration in friendly bacteria research, so you don’t need to worry about this when choosing your supplement. However, there are several friendly bacteria strains that have been researched specifically in people with vaginas, such as Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14® and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1®, and Lactobacillus paracasei F-19®, which can be found in For Women. These have been specifically researched in women and for survival to the vagina. Otherwise, live cultures are not gender-specific and can be taken by anyone who feels they may benefit.
Why are friendly bacteria for women good?
Friendly bacteria for women are particularly good for the support of the vaginal flora, even when taken orally1. A healthy vagina typically contains strains of Lactobacilli bacteria which produce lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide and other substances, all of which help to keep the pH balance in the vagina at an optimum pH of 4.5 (slightly acidic).
How do I choose the best friendly bacteria for women?
The best women’s live cultures supplements contain strains which have been specifically researched in women, and where the billions count is based on the dosages used in gold standard clinical trials. For Women contains 2.5 billion live cultures per capsule – and strains in this product have been used in numerous research studies2-4 in which a standard dose of one to two capsules per day was utilised.