Kiss Falscara Eyelashes
This product is currently sold out.
KISS Falscara Eyelash - Starter Kit What’s so different about Falscara? Traditional false eyelashes are glued to your lash line and rest on top of your lashes. Falscara WISPS attach to the underside of your natural lashes, so you can't even see the tiny microbands that hold the WISPS together. That’s what makes them look so natural. Go from a subtle look to super glam–WISPS are buildable and customizable.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to apply
- Amazingly natural look
- BOND-to prime & prep lashes.
- WISPS–with a unique microband and featherlight fibers that go under your natural lashes.
- SEAL-to remove residue and lock WISPS in place for all-day wear.
- APPLICATOR-for optimal WISP placement.
How To Use:
- Do not apply mascara before or after Falscara.
- Brush a light coat of BOND on natural lashes. A little goes a long way!
- Use the included APPLICATOR to pluck a WISP from the tray. As shown, pick up a WISP from the middle-outer end for optimal control. One by one, gently place the WISPS underneath the base of your natural lashes, slightly away from the waterline. Apply wisps starting from the outer corner of lash line, working inwards (or vice versa). Place WISPS right next to each other for a seamless look.
- Dab a thin coat of SEAL under WISPS to eliminate any sticky residue and hold WISPS in place. Pro tips: If needed, after applying SEAL under WISPS, use the APPLICATOR or your fingers to squeeze the WISPS against your natural lashes; this helps the WISPS adhere for a more secure hold.
- TO REMOVE: Saturate a cotton pad with Falscara REMOVER or oil-free makeup remover. Place pad over eyes for 10 seconds, then gently wipe or peel off WISPS and BOND & SEAL.
- Bond: Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Water, AMP-Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate, Sorbitol, Ceteareth-25, Ethylhexylglycerin, Urea, Disodium Phosphate, Biotin, Black 2 NET WT 4.5 g (0.15 oz.)
- SEAL: Isododecane, Water, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/VA Copolymer, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate NET WT 4.5 g (0.15 oz.)