Ortho Kin Mouthwash
This product is currently sold out.
Ortho Kin Mouthwash has optimal concentration of 500 ppm fluoride to help prevent caries and aid enamel remineralisation whilst undergoing orthodontic treatment.
Formulated with a powerful combination of Cetylpyridinium Chloride antiseptic, Provitamin B5, Vitamin E and Fluoride. Ortho Kin is a brilliant choice of mouthwash for use during orthodontic treatment whether you have fixed braces (train-tracks) or removable braces; with soothing ingredients to help reduce the inflammation caused by wearing braces.
Cetylpyridinium Chloride kills bacteria and inhibits plaque formation, this antiseptic is particularly good at eliminating bad breath.
As with all Kin products, Ortho Kin is an Alcohol-Free Mouthwash. Alcohol is used as a cheap antiseptic in many mouthwashes however Kin do not include this in any products, as alcohol can often cause a burning sensation and be drying.
- Contains Cetylpyridinium Chloride An effective antiseptic in the prevention of the growth of the microorganisms in dental plaque, promoting correct maintenance of gingival tissue.
- Alcohol-Free Mouthwash No drying or irritation of mucosa. No burning of gum tissues.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 Helps to reinforce epithelium and mucous membranes, providing comfort. Protects and revitalises gums, which can be vulnerable to inflammation during orthodontic treatment.
- Vitamin E acetate Promotes tissue regeneration. Vitamin E acetate’s primary function is as an antioxidant. It is also a well known skin conditioning ingredient.
- Fluoride 500 ppm Strengthening dental enamel, high fluoride content in mouthwash helps to prevent caries.
- Strawberry Mint Flavour Gentle pleasant taste.