Vitabiotics Pregnacare Breastfeeding
This product is currently sold out.
Vitabiotics Pregnacare Breast-Feeding Dual Pack - 56 Tablets and 28 Capsules
Pregnacare Breast-Feeding is specially formulated to help support the nutritional requirements of new mothers throughout the postnatal period and while breast-feeding. During this time a healthy, varied diet is vital for new mothers, to help produce nutritious bresat mill and maintain their own health and wellbeing.
Postnatal micronutrient tablets
Carefully formulated by experts, including:
- 700mg calcium, vitamins K & D, zinc and magnesium which contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Calcium and vitamin K which contribute to normal blood clotting.
- Vitamin B6, niacin, iron and magnesium which contribute to normal energy release
- Includes 10ug vitamin D as recommended by the Department of Health for all women while breast-feeding.
High purity Omega-3 Capsules
- Maternal intake of DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) contributes to the normal braind and eye development of breast-fed infants²
- Infants have limited capability to synthesize fatty acids, which therefore must be obtained directly from external sources such as the mother's milk.
- Each capsule provides 300mg DHA, the level recommended by international experts⁴ (ISSSFAL) for mums during lactation
- Fish oil produced to high GMP³ quality. Certified for sustainability by Friend of the Seas
Free from preservatives, artificial colours, yeast and lactose
Pregnacare is not tested on animals
Pregnacare Breast-feeding provides comprehensive multivitamin support combined with calcium & Omega-3 fatty acids, which are especially important at this time
- The ideal postnatal supplement for the 12 months following childbirth, to help ensure optimum levels of nutrients
- Can be taken whether or not you are breast-feeding and can be used for as long as required. This comprehensive formula replaces other Pregnacare supplements and multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin
- To maintain health throughout breast-feeding as the intake recommendations of certain nutrients are increased during lactation. Matneral breast-feeding is strongly recommended for the newborn baby as it provides essential nutrients and antibodies for long term health
- To help maintain normal bone health in mothers who avoid dairy products and for breast-feeding mothers. Contains the recommended 10ug vitamin D3 & the RNI of 700mg calcium (Reference Nutrient Intake)