This product is currently sold out.
What are Actifed Tablets Used For?
Actifed Tablets have a dual action to treat nasal congestion as well as drying up a runny nose. Actifed Tablets contain a decongestant to relieve nasal congestion as well as blocked sinuses and catarrh. They also contain an ingredient which works in two ways: an antihistamine action to relieve the symptoms of allergies, such as sneezing and a drying action to relieve other symptoms of colds, flu and hayfever such as runny noses and watery eyes.
Dosage: For oral use only
- Adults and children over 12 years: One tablet every 4-6 hour up to 4 times a day.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Each tablet contains: 2.5mg Triprolidine hydrochloride and 60mg Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride.
- Other ingredients include: lactose monohydrate, Maize starch, Povidone, Magnesium stearate (E572).
- May cause drowsiness. If affected, do not drive or operate machinery.
- Avoid alcoholic drink.
- If you are pregnant, breast-feeding or currently taking any other medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Store in original container to protect from moisture and light.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
☘ All Orders shipped from our Irish Premises
€ No additional taxes or charges on orders within Ireland
🚚 Tracked delivery on all orders
🍬 Free treat with every order