Optibac Probiotics Every Day Extra 30
This product is currently sold out.
Who is Optibac Every Day EXTRA for?
An advanced friendly bacteria supplement suitable for vegans, vegetarians, and gluten-free, dairy-free or soy-free diets. Recommended for optimal daily support to complement your body’s natural gut bacteria.
- Trusted, multi-strain friendly bacteria supplement.
- The strains in this supplement have been collectively studied in approximately 70 clinical trials.
- Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria naturally occur in the digestive tract.
- This product provides live bacteria that are suited to both the small intestine (Lactobacillus species) and large intestine (Bifidobacterium species).
- Complements the bacteria naturally present in your gut.
- Scientifically proven to reach the gut alive.
- Highest quality standards - subject to rigorous laboratory testing to ensure consistent quality and safety.
- Free from FOS (Fructooligosaccharides), may be suitable for those with IBS.
- 20 billion live cultures per serving, guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Easy-to-take capsule.
- Shelf stable, refrigeration is not required.
- Winner of 2020 Rude Health Awards.
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
How do I choose the best friendly bacteria for adults?
With so many brands to choose from, it can be difficult to choose the friendly bacteria supplement that’s right for you. We recommend looking for good bacteria which is guaranteed to reach the gut alive, contains well-researched strains, is shelf stable and does not need refrigerating. It is always good to choose a product with great customer reviews, but most importantly it should contain strains researched especially for your needs.
What strength of live cultures should I take?
When it comes to friendly bacteria, ‘more’ is not always ‘better’. It is more important to consider the quality of the good bacteria strains, and the number of gold standard clinical trials they have been featured in. It is also very important to ensure that this research is relevant for your individual needs. High-quality supplements containing well-researched strains1 should contain the same number of billions used in clinical trials.